Saturday, April 4, 2015

When the Overstreet Pride Guide is not your friend

I am returning from a length sabbatical from blogging about Marvel Price Variants. While I was gone, there were some exciting things that happened. I will try and catch up over the next few weeks.

Someone got a crazy-good deal on this lot, and the seller offered volume pricing and shipping for the whole Weird Wonder Tales lot. Weird Wonder Tales 15 is still one of the keys to the 30 cent price variant series. Kid Colt 208 and a couple of the other westerns might be just a smidge tougher but this was one of the last two books I needed to complete the series.


There are still only nine copies of this issue certified by CGC, with the condition census grades being 9.2, 9.0, 7.5, 7.0, and 6.5. There is some writing on the cover of this book, but from just looking at the picture, this copy might be close to condition census. 

Buy the set of three for $50? Absolutely, I would have. 


No comments:

Post a Comment